Pharmacy School Students

To qualify for a Student Intern/Extern Controlled Substances Registration, candidates must be enrolled in Pharmacy School. To apply, candidates must submit the​ following ONLINE (no paper applications will be accepted):

  1. Mississippi Board of Pharmacy New Student Application
  2. Completed Background Check Packet
  3. Proof of Enrollment in Pharmacy School (for students who attend out of state Pharmacy Schools only- PLEASE NOTE-Proof of enrollment must be submitted directly from your school of pharmacy to

To apply, click here.​​

​***Criminal Background ​Check Instructions***

ALL STUDENTS: It is important that the Mississippi Board of Pharmacy has a current email address for you. All MBP reminders and news will be sent out via email. Please provide your email through your Gateway profile.

Employer's Affidavit for Student Intern Hours

The Employer's Affidavit must be completed by your preceptor to document any pre-licensure hours accrued outside of pharmacy school for licensure purposes.  This form must be completed by your preceptor and notarized prior to submission to the Board office.  The preceptor must mail/email the completed documentation to one of the following addresses listed below: or MS Board of Pharmacy, Attention Licensing, 6311 Ridgewood Road, Suite E 401, Jackson, MS 39211

Should you have any further questions regarding this, please contact the Licensing Division at (601) 899-8880.