To access any of the applications listed below, please visit the Licensing Gateway.
Any entity interested in obtaining a Mississippi Board of Pharmacy Facility Permit will need to complete a Board administered application online. Please review the Mississippi Board of Pharmacy Regulations to identify the correct permit for your facility.
The applications below may be found on the Licensing Gateway by following the link above.
- Controlled Substance Registration Only
- Drug Facility Permit
- Emergency Medication Kit (IEMK)
- Home Health and Hospice Permit
- Medical Equipment Suppliers Permit
- Medical Gas Wholesaler
- Non-Resident Facility
- Sterile Product Outsourcer
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager Application
- Pharmacy Permit and Pharmacy Controlled Substance Registration
- Pharmacy Services Permit
- Physician Dispensing Permit