Pharmacy School Students

In order to qualify for a Student Intern/Extern Controlled Substances Registration, candidates must be enrolled in Pharmacy School. To apply, candidates must submit the​ following online: Mississippi Board of Pharmacy Student Intern/Extern Controlled Substances Registration Application, Completed Background Check Packet, Proof of Enrollment in Pharmacy School (for students who attend out of state Pharmacy Schools only).

To apply, click here. ​​

***Criminal Background ​Check Instructions​***

ALL STUDENTS: It is important that the Mississippi Board of Pharmacy has a current email address for you. All MBP reminders and news will be sent out via email. Please email us at with your current email address. 


2021 Graduates: To review important information regarding the MBP Licensure Process for 2021 Graduates, review the link below:


Roadmap to Becoming a Licensed RPh in Mississippi

​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​