Student Extern/Intern FAQ's

The candidate can apply after they achieve Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC) Certification. To obtain the FPGEC Certificate, the candidate must pass the FPGEE in addition to the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Internet-Based Test (iBT). Please contact NABP for additional information.

No. The candidate is responsible for arranging to obtain the 1600 hour internship in permitted location after obtaining an intern registration.